Akarmak offers autoclaves for the application of rubber curing, rubber hose manufacturing and rubber coated rolls manufacturing. Depending on the application and curing requirements, the autoclaves can be heated with direct steam (wet) or indirect steam/electrical (hot air) with capacity up to 5.5 meter diameter.
The Akarmak autoclaves can be offered with CE, ASME, EAC (GOST) certifications. Akarmak autoclaves are certified by well-known world certification agencies including TUV, Bureau Veritas, OneCIS, Lloyd, Hartford Steam Boilers.
- Custom-made design for different pressure, temperatures and heating methods
- Design and manufacturing in 2014/68/EU (PED), ASME SEC VIII Div. 1 (U&S), EAC (GOST) standards
- User friendly and flexible PLC and SCADA control systems
- Electrical, Direct Steam Indirect Steam and Gas heating
- Manual or automatic door systems
- Optimum air circulation and homogenous heat distribution
- High quality and energy efficient insulation
- Highest safety standards design, manufacturing and superior durability
- Turn key solutions including: Loading trolleys, pressurizing systems, steam generator/boiler