Autoclaves for the production of Laminated Architectural Flat Glass, Bullet Resistant Glass, Auto Glass
Akarmak manufactures glass lamination autoclaves for the production of laminated flat glass, bullet resistant glass and auto glass. The autoclaves are offered at different working diameters and length and can be custom-designed according to customers’ requirements. The autoclave range includes small sizes as well as jumbo glass size. Akarmak autoclaves feature advanced user friendly control systems, glass loading trolleys, vacuum systems, cooling towers, and air compressors to allow Akarmak to offer turnkey solutions for its customers.
The Akarmak autoclaves can be offered with CE, ASME, EAC (GOST) certifications. Akarmak autoclaves are certified by well-known world certification agencies including TUV, Bureau Veritas, OneCIS, Lloyd, Hartford Steam Boilers.
- Custom-made solutions for flat and curved glass, bullet resistant glass and autoglass lamination
- Design and manufacturing in 2014/68/EU (PED), ASME SEC VIII Div. 1 (U&S), EAC (GOST) standards
- User friendly and flexible PLC and SCADA control systems
- Ready to use reciepes for different glass thicknesses, tempered glass, PVB and SGP applications
- Electrical, indirect steam and thermal oil heating
- Product temperature control during lamination
- High quality and energy efficient insulation
- Optimum air circulation and homogenous heat distribution
- Easy to maintain heating and cooling battery design
- Highest safety standards and superior durability
- Turn key solutions including: Cooling Tower, Vaccum Systems, Glass Loading Trolley, Pressurizing Systems